Source One has been retained by our client, an industry leading international food and beverage manufacturer based near Fresno, California, to help them find a full-time permanent Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing Lead. This position will work with the department to oversee the strategic sourcing of direct materials and indirect goods and services. The Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing Lead owns the Request for Proposal (RFP) process including planning, managing, and executing proposals for direct and indirect goods. This position will be a cross-functional cost leadership role which will be responsible to drive maximum cost efficiency and margin growth.
What will I do?
Who should apply?Education/Expertise:
- Execution of RFPs from beginning to end (including supplier discovery, baseline collection and cleansing, supplier communication, configuration of RFP in eSourcing Platform, running RFP and analysis)
- Conduct Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis, including potential savings vs. cost to implement and risk associated with transition
- Timely communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and negotiate applicable raw materials for selected RFP’s.
- Support supplier negotiations in the RFP process.
- BS/BA degree in Supply chain and/ or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain/Procurement in a multi-plant, multi-segment manufacturing industry in the Food Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years in managing RFPs from beginning to end.
- Experience at a more entrepreneurial and fast-paced company preferred.
- Experience with strategic sourcing, formula-based sourcing, total cost of ownership (TCO), life-cycle costs, scenario modeling and category and risk management.
- Experience with using E-sourcing tools to manage projects, contracts, RFX, and reverse auction, and to perform linear decision analysis.
How to Apply:
- Management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs) and PowerPoint (i.e. proficient creation of content for negotiations and internal executive briefings)
- Proven communication/presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate to internal and external stake holders and get results. Business acumen skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
If interested, please apply on our web portal: http://contractors.sourceoneinc.com/
. Make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact the hiring manager directly.