Source One is a strategic sourcing and procurement consulting firm. Many of our clients look to us to provide onsite to support their existing procurement groups. Source One is seeking experienced procurement analysts and managers to provide onsite support for our growing list of Fortune 1000 clients. Qualified candidates will have purchasing experience, familiarity with major ERP systems and will be willing to work under a subcontractor/1099 relationship with Source One.
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will act as part of our consulting team and will provide consultative services that may include requisition approval, purchasing, supplier identification, spot quoting, inventory management and other procurement related activities, including:
Who should apply?
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a procurement related field.
- Strong MS Office expertise, including demonstrated knowledge of formula writing in Excel.
- Working knowledge of the requisition to purchase process of major ERP systems.
How to apply?
- Solid understanding of shipping and receiving procedures, methods and techniques.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Working experience of vendor management software
Complete the application at http://contractors.sourceoneinc.com/
. Please do not contact the hiring manager directly.